Monday, April 22, 2013

Performance Art Project!!!



My performance art project is about online dating. Multiple age groups find a sight that suits them such as match.com, pof.com, eharmony.com, etc. and make a profile answering multiple questions to find the perfect match for them. But little do they know who really they are talking too... I see commercials advertising for finding love, tv shows such as catfish, and the news talking about killings. Its your choice on how to meet someone but I want to let you know your options.

Performance Art is defined as a collaborative art form originating in the 1970s as a fusion of several artistic media, as painting, film, video, music, drama, and dance, and deriving in part from the 1960s performance happenings.

Check out my performance piece and see what artistic styles of media that I used! 

1 comment:

  1. That was a great video performance. People definitely looked at you. I would not have ben able to do that.

    ReplyDelete